We are representing a premier U.S. international healthcare services provider with a presence in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The position of Deputy Chief Compliance Officer International will report to the CCO International and provide support for the regional compliance officers. Our client has experienced 88% revenue growth the past 4 years.
Why join us:
- International leader in healthcare delivery…. we set the standard
- Revenue growth based on continuous innovation in service delivery
- Culture built on providing exceptional service and affording you opportunities to innovate and grow
- You will manage professionals on 3 continents
- You will be enhancing an international compliance program that is relatively young
Deputy Chief Compliance Officer International Expectations first 12 months:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and staff
- Help evaluate regional compliance risks
- Participate in M&A due diligence and integration
Deputy Chief Compliance Officer International Responsibilities:
- Ensure international operations are conducted in compliance with applicable laws/regulations, with a focus on all applicable anti-corruption and antibribery laws
- Contribute to enhancements of international compliance program including: communications, training, policies and procedures, monitoring/audits, etc.
- Supervise compliance leads in designated markets
- Lead anticorruption due diligence on acquisition targets and potential joint venture partners and supervise the integration of new entities into international compliance program
- Supervise and/or conduct internal investigations arising from Compliance Hotline reports or other channels
- Lead risk assessments and support the implementation of recommended program enhancements in anticorruption or other compliance areas (g., economic sanctions compliance)
- Serve as a strategic partner of the executive management team in identifying and evaluating business and compliance risks, proposing solutions to these risks, and implementing processes to mitigate these risks
- Participate with the Chief Compliance Officer International on areas including: budgeting, teammate recruiting/development, presentations to the business, reporting of key metrics, etc.
Deputy Chief Compliance Officer International Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree…. prefer advanced degree; in particular Law degree
- Experience in compliance for a U.S. or European based international company
- Compliance experience can be obtained as Compliance Officer or Legal Counsel
- Must be very knowledgeable in Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption laws/regulations with a preference for multi-jurisdictional exposure
- Industry experience preferred in: healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device
- Supervisory experience is required with preference for managing professionals remotely
- We are presently evaluating professionals that currently reside in and around London. Should you be interested and require relocation assistance please make that clear in your response.
- Please forward CV as WORD document along with present compensation: base, bonus, LTIC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search. Conselium also publishes Corporate Compliance Insights, the Web's premier source for GRC news, opinion, jobs and events.