Compliance Director – US Area and Global Brand Teams
Greater Chicago Area (full relocation package available)
We are assisting a Bio-Pharmaceutical Company in their search for a Compliance Director – US Area and Global Brand Teams.
Why Join Us:
- Large Bio-Pharmaceutical company that works to develop innovative advanced therapies for some of the world’s most complex and critical conditions
- Innovative company that has locations in more than 75 countries with 29,000 employees
- Revenue of $28 billion in 2017
- Competitive benefits package including retirement benefits, health care benefits, incentive & recognition programs, paid time off and more
- On-Site facilities for screenings and immunizations as well as onsite fitness and rehabilitation centers.
Expectations first 12 months:
- Establish yourself as a compliance leader among US and international business stakeholders
- Develop, mentor and instill confidence in your team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s businesses as well as the external risk environment
- Reporting directly to the Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Serve as primary compliance liaison to franchise leadership
- Support US Area and Global Brand Teams
- Work with business partners to provide compliance guidance on the development and execution of proposed initiatives
- Serve as brand support liaison to other areas within the Office of Ethics & Compliance including, but not limited to, Business Compliance Support, International, Training and Monitoring.
- Define annual goals and strategies to align with business goals and objectives
- Strategically partner with Legal, Regulatory and other areas within the Office of Ethics & Compliance.
- Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders as needed
- Education: BA/BS required. JD or MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience, preferably within health care compliance, legal and/or regulatory experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Comprehensive relocation package available for suitable candidates. Remote working arrangement is not available.
Application Process for Compliance Director – U.S. Area and Global Brand Teams: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.