We are exclusively representing a medical technology company in its search for a Compliance Officer as part of its Argentine Leadership Team as part of its LATAM operations.
Why Join Us:
• Be a leader at one of the world’s leading medical technology companies driven to make healthcare better and improve patient and hospital outcomes,
• Join an international organization with over 40 years of straight sales growth whose innovation creates life-changing solutions that enable people to live more active, fulfilling lives.
What to expect:
• Responsible for the application of laws and guidance to many unique business activities in Argentina and development and implementation of corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
• Support the broader Compliance Global Group as a subject matter expert or inter-divisional project leader in one or more key areas, such as transparency, training, communications, health care professional interactions, grants, and donations, indirect sales channels, issues/investigations, high-risk third-party vendors, risk management, auditing, and monitoring.
• Make high impact decisions and drive compliance from a risk management focus.
• Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout the area of responsibility to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance.
• Responsible for ensuring the development and effective implementation of an annual compliance plan which includes, but is not limited to: communication, training, auditing and monitoring, and risk management. Serves as the facilitator and provides direction to the Argentine Compliance Committees in accordance with Corporate Policy #8: Compliance Program.
• Ensures the Committee meets at least quarterly.
• May participate as compliance representative in the initial due diligence and subsequent integration planning required by business development activities. Including health care professionals, third-party vendors, and a large volume of indirect channels.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge of current and emerging laws and regulations, and periodically reviews and updates standards relating to compliance. These include but are not limited to Corporate Policies and Procedures, industry trends, and guidance on the country, state/provincial, or local laws.
• Responds to alleged violation of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct through the initiation of appropriate investigation procedures in partnership with Legal and Human Resources, as applicable.
• Ensures all allegations involving ethical issues are documented on the Investigations platform in accordance with applicable protocols.
• Makes recommendations to Argentine leadership regarding the development or revisions of existing policies, procedures, or systems to attain high levels of performance and build competitive advantage.
• Chairs the Argentine Compliance Committees, is a member of the Latin America Compliance team and viewed as a resource for Client in Argentina, and influences departmental strategies.
• Bachelor’s Degree on correlative areas is required.
• 10+ years of professional experience preferred
• Knowledge in FCPA Law and AdvaMed strongly preferred
• Well-developed understanding of the budgeting process, expense, and headcount management. Working understanding of business financials and reporting.
• Embraces and proactively supports change in a dynamic environment.
• Completes complex tasks under minimal supervision or guidance.
• Ability to provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff demonstrates well-developed leadership skills.
• Possesses and applies comprehensive strategic, innovative, and advanced thinking, knowledge skills/abilities, and understanding of the law, policy, procedure, and business application.
• Fully bilingual Spanish – English.
This position is required to be on-site in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Application Process: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.