Conselium has just completed a search on behalf of Boston Scientific Corporation. Mr. Sergey Gusev began his role of Legal Counsel CEE & Russia January 13, 2014 at the company’s offices in Moscow, Russia.
Mr. Gusev’s Responsibilities include:
- Ensure alignment with Global and Russian strategy when structuring and negotiating commercial contracts
- Responsible for driving key projects across the business to ensure that business deals are commercially sound and legally compliant
- Act as a true business partner by identifying any opportunity to drive business forward and raise the knowledge of the business by educating and providing optimal legal processes / templates for new business and commercial models
- Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments
- Report any local or international legal related quality system problems, while facilitating implementations of solutions
Mr. Gusev was most recently Legal Counsel for AstraZeneca. Previous experience included Counsel for Alcatel-Lucent and Kraft Foods.
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and treat conditions in a variety of medical fields, with an emphasis on cardiovascular products and cardiac rhythm management (CRM). It also makes devices used for electrophysiology, endoscopy, pain management (neuromodulation), urology, and women’s health. Its 13,000 products — made in about a dozen factories worldwide — include biopsy forceps, catheters, coronary and urethral stents, defibrillators, needles, and pacemakers. Boston Scientific markets its products in about 100 countries.
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.