Director Healthcare Provider Compliance
International Medical Device and Healthcare Company
Austin, TX (Comprehensive relocation package available)
We are representing a multinational Medical Device and Healthcare company in their search for a Director of Health Care Provider Compliance to be based in Austin, TX.
Why Join Us:
- Rapidly growing company with over 5,000 employees and revenue of over $1billion in 2017
- Significant domestic and international growth via acquisition and diversification
- New position created due to business growth, with an opportunity to work strategically and operationally as the business continues to develop in existing and new markets
- Collaborative compliance culture with top down support and investment from Executive Board
Expectations first 12 months:
- Develop key relationships in compliance, legal and business structure
- Continue development of Healthcare Provider Compliance program, assisting in ongoing risk assessment and implementation of policies and procedures
- Report to the VP of Global Compliance
- Responsible for providing oversight of company’s interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs)
- Develop and implement global policies and procedures to proactively manage risks related to the company’s engagement with HCPs
- Advise on U.S. and foreign laws and regulations relating to interacting with HCPs
- Oversee the review and approval of educational grants, conference sponsorship and charitable donations by managing the Public Relations Committee
- Work to manage and/or investigate compliance related questions, complaints and report incidents
- Proactively identify areas of compliance risk and work to develop and implement corrective action plans
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preference for JD
- Exposure to medical device / healthcare compliance and applicable laws, regulations and standards
- Exposure to include but not limited to Anti-fraud/abuse, HIPAA, Anti-Kickback, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption
Comprehensive relocation package available for qualified candidates. Remote working arrangement is not available.
Application Process for Director Healthcare Provider Compliance- Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.