We are exclusively representing a Healthcare Technology & Services organization in their search for a Privacy Program Manager to help further its goal of empowering health plans to excel through technology.
Why Join Us:
- This is an opportunity to support the largest government payors in healthcare.
- Join a rapidly expanding organization with a strong merger and acquisition program.
- Be a part of a culture based on innovation, teamwork, and entrepreneurship with a team striving to elevate the customer experience.
- Facilitate and ensure compliance with federal and state laws related to the compliance driven issues for Health Plan member privacy, protection and security.
- Establish and administer a process for receiving, documenting, tracking, investigating, and taking action on all complaints regarding potential breaches of health information.
- Lead investigations and intake information in enterprise risk systems to create data risk-based models to identify and manage enterprise risk.
- Utilizes expertise to acquire, manage, and analyze data and report results.
- Completes privacy risk assessments and related ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with Client’s other compliance and operational assessment functions.
- Direct, develop, deliver privacy training to all employees, professional staff, contractors, alliances, business associates, and other appropriate third parties per Client’s policies and procedures.
- Assist divisions in maintaining a privacy program at all levels within the organization.
- Creates tracking mechanisms and tools for department staff and enterprise to manage privacy risk.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state privacy laws and accreditation standards.
- Monitor advancements in information privacy technologies to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance and update policies and procedures to reflect changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related healthcare discipline required
- Certification in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) required
- 3+ years of experience reading and interpreting regulations or equivalent healthcare experience
- 3+ years in healthcare compliance/privacy compliance
- Must have a working knowledge of CCPA and state privacy laws and know how to perform regulatory analysis
- Fluent in performing investigations, risk assessments and BAA reviews
- Knowledge of HIPAA & HITECH requirements and information privacy laws
- Must have strong and demonstrated facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and conducting training programs and presentations
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.