We are exclusively representing a full-service Mortgage Lender in its search for a Vice President of Compliance.
Why Join Us:
- Be a part of an organization with over 25 years of success based on Integrity, Reputation, and Commitment and industry-leading customer service ratings.
- Join a fun, entrepreneurial, team environment that values a good work/life balance and is recognized as A Great Place to Work.
- Plan, execute and manage all regulatory and compliance efforts within the organization.
- Monitor laws and regulations related to residential mortgage banking and its impact on daily
- Aids various departments in the formulation of forms and disclosure documents for compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Oversee and monitor ongoing training programs to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Manage the company’s required HMDA reporting and ensure the data is error free prior to the annual filing deadline.
- Act as primary contact for all federal and state regulatory exams. Coordinate the gathering of documentation requested by examiners. Draft responses to exams, with input from department managers as necessary. Ensure any agreed upon corrective actions are implemented.
- Oversee fair lending analysis and report findings to senior management
- Contribute to overall corporate risk mitigation strategies where needed Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum ten (10) years in the mortgage compliance industry
- Experience managing a compliance department
- Working knowledge of all relevant federal and state residential mortgage including but not limited to TILA, ECOA, HMDA, RESPA, GLBA, SAFE Act and FCRA
- Self-Starter, resourceful and motivated
- Ability to manage complex assignments independently while working effectively as part of a team
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.