Associate Director Risk & Compliance Services
Premier Global Consulting Firm (Life Sciences Division)
Locations may include NYC, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Boston, or Princeton, NJ
We are retained to hire Associate Director Consultants within the Life Sciences Practice Group of a leading consulting firm with offices throughout the world.
Your career in the Risk Management & Compliance Services Group will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. You assist clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimize their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
Responsibilities Associate Director Risk & Compliance include:
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and discuss potential solutions even before the stakeholder realizes they are required
- Contribute technical knowledge in specialization.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels
Preferred Requirements of Associate Director Risk & Compliance include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience working in Life Sciences sector and currently working as a consultant or in-house
- Experience advising clients on compliance issues and regulatory interpretation, assessing compliance risk and controls, and developing and implementing compliance monitoring and controls
- Developing policy and SOP documentation to address business process and compliance risks
- Ability to articulate the benefits and application of technology solutions to address compliance risk
- Project management experience, ability to meet deadlines, manage resources utilization and project budgets
- Business development experience: Experience in leading proposal response and developing marketing content, and thought leadership
- Relocation paid by client
- Submit resume and city of interest to: email@example.com