Chief Financial Officer
Healthcare & Health Insurance – Greater Houston Area, Texas
We are representing a national healthcare and health insurance company in their search for a Chief Financial Officer in the Greater Houston Area, Texas.
Why Join Us:
- Private company with dynamic and progressive approach to business, focusing on long term growth
- Culture built on valuing and empowering people, and achieving goals through a superior customer experience
- High visibility role with a strong leadership team
- Business established for over 20 years and continuing rapid growth
Expectations first 12 months:
- Build understanding of business and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Improving and implementing financial policies and procedures, providing strategic guidance
- Hands on operational oversight of financial status of company
- Reporting to the Chief Administration Officer who reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Preparation of statutory financial accounting and reporting on a regular basis
- Interacting regularly with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Financial planning and risk management
- Supervising financial team members
- Deliver financial analysis, business insights / recommendations and driving actions to improve company performance
- Prepare, monitor and drive achievement of operating budgets and forecasts for productivity, revenue, profitability and operating costs
- Implement and monitor internal controls, policies and procedures
- Work with local CPA firm to prepare year-end tax filings and annual GAAP financials.
- Manage firm’s cash flow, banking and vendor relationships. Monitor cost controls.
- Model financial impact on potential business opportunities
- Essential Education: Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Finance or Accounting qualification, such as CPA
- You must have significant exposure to leading the production of statutory accounting and reporting, in addition to demonstrable interaction with all appropriate regulatory bodies
- You must have strong financial and accounting management experience
- You must have strong leadership ability
- Experience in the healthcare and/or health insurance industry
Qualified candidates to submit resume to Elizabeth Parija at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.