Why Join Us:
• Client is a pioneer in the development and commercialization of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat complex calcified cardiovascular disease.
• Aiming to establish a new standard of care for medical device treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through its differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque.
• Be a part of a team enhancing, scaling and maintaining our global compliance program.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is significantly expanding its global footprint and to help shape the compliance function to support such growth.
About the Role:
• Lead the development and manage all compliance data analytics and reporting processes to help identify and understand potential areas of compliance vulnerability, develop preventative and corrective action plans, and enable continuous improvement
• Perform desk audits and coordinate site visits, ensure documents are provided, review and analyze data, and assist with audit report preparation systems related to healthcare compliance policies
• Play central role in administering the company’s transparency reporting, including reconcile all transfers of value to healthcare professionals across the company, remediate all healthcare professional spend discrepancies and disputes, and preparing reports as required in the U.S. and abroad
• Work with Finance team to compile and summarize SOX-related data from sales and procurement contracts on a quarterly and annual basis
• Support the company’s third-party oversight program addressing the compliance risks associated with its global network of distributors, agents, suppliers and other significant business partners
• Support investigations of reported compliance concerns, tracking of the investigation lifecycle through the close-out process
• Support the company’s compliance training and communication initiatives by assisting with content, development of the communication tools and tracking performance metrics
• Facilitate the implementation of systems and infrastructure or leverage existing technology to support compliance program initiatives, including respond to system user inquiries
• Maintain documentation of compliance program activities
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of two years of recent experience in either a company compliance program role or in an accounting, auditing or monitoring role either at a company or at a major accounting or consulting firm
• Fluency in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel file management and PowerPoint presentations.
• Strong ability to develop and implement tracking tools for regulatory memos, including dashboards, graphs, flow charts and other visual aids
• Proficient competencies with data analytics, data accuracy, QC and data integrity
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to write clearly and concisely and interact with a wide range of professional levels
• Comfort working in and supporting fast-paced and fast-growing business environment
• Ability to work quickly and competently to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
• Self-starter and comfortable working independently with minimum supervision, but also with a willingness to pitch in and work collaboratively
• Experience working in medtech or pharmaceuticals sectors
• Advanced degree and/or certifications relating to the healthcare sector or healthcare compliance.
• Working knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines applicable to the medtech or pharmaceutical sectors, including fraud and abuse laws, anti-bribery and corruption laws, data privacy and transparency reporting
This position can be remote, but if remote, the position would require periodic travel to our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA.
Qualified professionals are to submit resumes to Jessica Simpson at email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.