Dallas/Fort Worth Area
We are recruiting for a property and casualty insurance company in their search for a Compliance Manager, to be based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
Why join us:
- Innovative and dynamic leader in the U.S insurance industry
- Part of a Fortune 500 company
- Open and collaborative work environment encouraged while promoting staff well-being
- Benefits package, including 401K with company match
- Reporting to the Director of Compliance while providing direct management to Compliance Coordinators and Analysts
- Provide leadership and guidance to Compliance Coordinators/Analysts to insure required deadlines and time lines are met
- Develop strong understanding of the company’s policies and procedures and government requirements
- Review current processes within the compliance department, recommending and implementing change as necessary.
- Oversight of a wide range of Property & Casualty insurance compliance
- Ensure correct and timely implementation of regulatory requirements, identify monitoring needs and ensure that business changes are made and documented according to the company’s compliance program
- Provide training to both internal staff and customers on compliance processes
- Work with stakeholders regarding company’s services and procedures when complaints or questions arise
- Educations: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred and/or equivalent experience required.
- Supervisory/management experience required
- Experience in Insurance Compliance, ideally with Property and Casualty but we are open to other areas of coverage
Application Process for Compliance Manager – Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Brianna Burns at email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.