We are exclusively representing a new Regional Health Plan in its search for a Compliance Officer with an expertise in Medicare Advantage.
Why Join Us:
- Be a part of the leadership team of a new regional health plan where you’ll directly impact the community it serves.
Expectations first 12 months
- Develop and implement a Compliance strategy for the Health plan in concert with Strategic Initiatives of the Board of Directors, the Strategic Plan and the Operational Plan.
- Responsible for the overall organizational development for the Client’s compliance program, including the organization chart, job descriptions, and authority levels
- Oversee daily compliance of all Client operations and provide clinical oversight for all partners and vendors
- Management recruitment, development, and retention
- Provide in-house training, a human resource plan, and have an active role in recruiting
- Develop and implement Health Plan-wide policies and procedures
- Create standards of performance and oversee performance reviews and performance improvement plans
- Responsible for Operational Controls: Monthly reports, quarterly reviews, supplemental action programs
- Product development: Overall strategy, quarterly priority meetings, status reports, new products, development expense
- Maintain compliance with applicable Laws, Regulations, and Medicare Advantage guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, law, health administration or related field is required.
- Master’s degree or ten (10) years of equivalent compliance, audit, and government affairs experience is required.
- Seven (7) years of progressive responsibility in a leadership role within a health care functional environment is required.
- Five (3) years of experience working within a health plan (commercial and/or government) is required.
- Experience working in concert with health plans may be substituted, on a year-for-year basis, for the required experience working within a health care organization
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.