We are exclusively representing a rapidly growing Healthcare Staffing Company in the Orlando area in its search for a Director of Compliance.
Why Join Us:
Work with an organization that aspires to be a trusted employment partner within the complex healthcare industry. As a leader in the healthcare recruitment field, this is an opportunity to partner with organizations ranging from Fortune 100 Health Plans to Pharmacies to Health Systems.
- Leading a team of enthusiastic compliance professionals in administering Compliance Management System
- Conducting operational reviews to assess compliance with contractual and federal regulations
- Development, approval, and maintenance of policies and procedures including, but not limited to, medical staff credentialing requirements and onboarding compliance
- Periodic and ad hoc compliance testing and audits; facilitating action plans as needed
- Managing the complaint review, investigation, and response program
- Successfully applying for and obtaining JCAHO certification for the organization
- Developing regulatory compliance training programs
- Identifying quality improvement opportunities on an on-going basis
- Consulting with leadership to develop plans and initiatives to streamline the overall compliance process
- Attend intake calls to develop and build out compliance processes and guidelines for all new clients
- Ability to make decisions on contractor onboarding items against client adjudication guidelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with key 3rd party vendors
- Collaboratively working with the compliance team and sales/recruiting teams to adapt to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Participate in client scorecard and performance reviews as needed
- Ability to build out a multistate compliance onboarding program for travel nurses and high-volume clinicians
- Creating standards of performance and oversee performance reviews and performance improvement plans
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or JD preferred. Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing preferred.
- At least 10 years of compliance, audit, and regulatory affairs experience in a hospital, health system, or medical staffing environment required
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility in a leadership role responsible for onboarding and compliance for travel nurses and high-volume clinicians is required
- Experience leading a team of at least 15 individuals with the ability to scale-up as the business continues to grow
- Prior experience leading an organization through the JCAHO application process is required
- Expertise in requirements imposed by federal and state laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and industry standards
- Knowledge of hospital and provider requirements for temporary staff
- Experience conducting risk assessments and developing remediation plans
- Expert level understanding of rules and regulations pertaining to
- Expert level understanding of rules and regulations pertaining to compliance programs required
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.