We are exclusively representing a consumer finance company, listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, in its search for a Senior Compliance Associate at its Irving, TX headquarters.
Why Join Us:
• Join one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United States and report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
• 25 years of success and growth while providing best-in-class customer service & offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to its customers.
What to Expect:
• The Senior Compliance Associate is responsible for conducting compliance audits, creating compliance policies and procedures, monitoring changes in laws and regulations, executing compliance risk assessments, and implementing controls to prevent violations of laws, rules, or regulations. This includes the design and delivery of the Compliance Management System (CMS) that maintains the compliance framework for the company
• Execute regulatory audits to ensure compliance with state and federal consumer financial laws
• Compile audit reports and present any findings to members of the Compliance Committee
• Oversee remediation of any audit findings by partnering with other department managers
• Act as a point of contact and assist in gathering documentation for external auditors
• Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state and federal consumer financial laws
• Update policies and procedures to reflect learnings from internal and external audits
• Assess revisions to regulations, identify impact on policies, and communicate updates to senior business leaders
• Manage projects spanning various lines of business to implement compliance controls
• Provide regulatory support and guidance to company personnel
• Researching legislation and rules to design and implement compliance policies, procedures, and controls necessary to comply
• Provide compliance guidelines to the design and development of physical and digital consumer financial products
• Implement guidelines by working with leaders from various lines of business
• Validate implementation of compliance guidelines through user acceptance testing
• Review marketing material to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
• Build and maintain risk assessments to evaluate the impact of controls on the inherent risk of federal and state consumer financial protection laws and regulations
• Respond to correspondence received by attorneys and consumers
• Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations – will include coordination with regulators and other parties
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Current Compliance Certification (CRCM or CAMS) strongly preferred
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of TCPA, UDAAP, E-SIGN, NACHA, FDCPA, Reg B, Reg E, EFTA, SCRA, and MLA, TILA, and other federal consumer financial protection laws
• Experience with installment loans and title loans strongly preferred
• Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time with a high sense of urgency
• Detail oriented with the ability to identify potential compliance related risks through compliance oversight activities
This position is required to be on-site at the Irving, TX office and relocation assistance is not provided.
Application Process: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.