We are exclusively representing a regional bank providing community-oriented personal and business banking services in its search for an AVP of Compliance.
Why Join Us:
• Be a leader at a rapidly expanding banking institution that is part of a larger, established financial services organization offering traditional banking, wealth management solutions, commercial and life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, and short-term accounts receivable financing and administrative services with over $45 billion in assets.
What to expect:
• Be a key member within the Compliance Management Framework, providing Business level oversight and an integral connection between assigned Bank Charters as the designated Compliance Officer and the centralized Compliance Program.
• Attends Business project meetings, oversight & governance meetings to identify and mitigate Compliance risk, escalating risks where necessary.
• Responsible for reviewing and monitoring change management for assigned LOB and Charters, including the review of marketing, procedures, technology implementation, third party reviews, etc.
• Oversees Issue management and resolution for assigned LOB and Charters. Provides validation support for Issues identified by Compliance Testing and Business Line identified Issues. Oversees accuracy of Issue data in the Enterprise Risk Management system for applicable Issues.
• Provides LOB and Charter support in resolving Consumer Complaints. Identify trends and reports on trends within assigned LOB and Charters.
• Assist in the Compliance Risk Assessment program run by the Compliance Program Management team.
• Present Compliance Risk within the assigned LOB and Charters via Business Oversight meetings and Charter Compliance Committees and Audit Committees of the Board.
• A key role in the Regulatory Change management process run by Compliance Program Management.
• Develops an understanding of specific Fair Banking risks and CRA goals and performance to hold high-level conversations with Bank management and bring the appropriate individual to the table as appropriate.
• Act as a liaison between Compliance Testing and the assigned LOB and Charters providing necessary information to Compliance Testing to conduct thorough reviews and supports Compliance Testing as they identify potential Issues an work with the Business to develop effective action plans and corresponding timelines.
• Makes recommendations to further improve the Compliance Framework and Compliance Management System.
• Provides training and guidance to junior members of the Compliance team.
• Supports a diverse and inclusive workplace and customer base.
• SME level of expertise in consumer compliance regulations
• Ability to leverage processes/technology meet business goals.
• Experience identifying potential risks in business process, programs, and products/services.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to understand root cause and offer improvements and recommendations to resolve root cause issues within an Agile development methodology and are proactive in their approach.
• Bachelor’s degree required
Application Process– Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.