Compliance Advisor Lead
Financial Services Company
San Antonio, Texas (comprehensive relocation package available or remote working option)
We are representing a large Fortune 500 financial services company. This position can be based in San Antonio, Texas or a remote facility.
Why Join Us:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great benefits including 401k with excellent company match
- Relaxed and collaborative work environment
- Many amenities on-site for employee usage including fitness center, Starbucks, covered parking, and more.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to ensure documents, processes and product initiatives comply with regulatory and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Review current and new laws and regulations, completing risk assessments as needed
- Lead team members and build morale by providing an open, communicative, collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Communicate and collaborate with compliance stakeholders or regulatory agencies
- Create and deliver compliance strategies to senior leadership and work together to come up with appropriate solution.
- Identify outstanding compliance issues, developing action plans and implementing change as necessary
- Establish goals for the organization and monitor them to ensure achievement
- Develop compliance solutions impacting the company; direct analysis and root cause identification
- Provide direction to others on complex issues – you will serve as the technical expert.
- Ensure the execution of conduct examinations when responding to regulatory requirements and requests
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Supervisory/Leadership and/or Project Management experience required
- 5+ years of compliance experience related to internal money movement (deposits, transfers, payments, wire & disbursements)
- Experience with data analysis tools/techniques
- Comprehensive relocation package available
- Remote working is also an option
- Please send resumes Brianna Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org