We are representing an established healthcare laboratory and diagnostics firm in their search for a Compliance Director in the Greater New York City area (full relocation plan available).
Why Join Us:
• Opportunity to work alongside the CEO and Group Chief Compliance Officer in developing a best in class compliance program for a multi-location diagnostic laboratory business
• Company owned by a large multi-billion-dollar group, bringing stability, investment and growth opportunities
• You will be embedded in a patient-first business seeking to deliver the highest standard of care via medical leadership
• Develop collaborative relationships with members of the Executive Team and counterparts in other business units
• Conduct enterprise-wide compliance risk assessment, develop and implement a comprehensive and uniform compliance program using existing tools and processes in place at Group level
• Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer with a dotted line to the Group Chief Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the compliance program, designed to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct consistent with current guidance and DHHS/OIG Compliance Program for Clinical Laboratories
• Cultural Leadership – Demonstrates the company’s commitment to a culture of compliance and ethical business practices, sets the tone with Division leadership to facilitate consistent messaging throughout the Division; provides or facilitates resolution of complex business issues that may implicate multiple federal or state laws or agencies
• Policy Responsibilities – Design, develop and implement policies and/or procedures designed to meet the compliance requirements of the company, federal healthcare programs or other applicable fraud and abuse agencies
• Remediation – to investigate alleged violations of company rules, policies, procedures, state or federal business laws rules or regulations by conducting investigation proceedings when appropriate devising and ensuring the implementation of corrective actions
• Audit & Monitoring – Develop and implement the activities necessary to demonstrate an effective compliance program, including but not limited to, auditing and monitoring activities; maintain compliance reporting, hotline, documentations systems and reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer and the Division President
• Training & Awareness – Implement compliance awareness programs, materials, training modules and develop local material for new or changing policies, regulations, etc.
• Reporting – Quarterly and annual reporting as required to compliance committee and Chief Compliance Officer
• Operate and administrate the central office compliance reporting system at divisional level to manage compliance inquiries, investigations, and resolution in secure confidential manner
• Remain current and interpret rules, regulation and policy affecting laboratories and/or locate source material such as Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and affiliated Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs), DHHS Office of Inspector General, and state regulators, etc.
• Essential Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Desirable: Healthcare Compliance Certification, e.g. CHC
• You will bring several years of management level healthcare regulatory and compliance experience, ideally from a laboratory diagnostics or similar business field
Application Process for Compliance Director: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.