We are representing a US based international pharmaceutical company in the top ten. We are the fastest growing pharma company in the world with 4 year cumulative revenue growth of 35%. The Compliance Officer – Brazil will be charged with managing our largest market in Latin America.
Why Join Us?
- You will be part of the acquisition due diligence team
- You will be supported and mentored by an exceptional LatAm Regional Compliance Officer
- You will be provided an environment where you can make a difference
- You will be part of a culture built on: integrity, respect, collaboration, leadership
Responsibilities of Compliance Officer – Brazil:
- Assist the LatAm Regional Compliance Officer with establishing and maintaining appropriate policies and procedures and their documentation
- Identify and focus on prioritizing compliance risk areas
- Provide support to the Due Diligence Officer regarding due diligence for distributors
- Assist with compliance training of employees and third party intermediaries
- Help implement monitoring process to assure compliance with policies and processes, including escalation of policy violations
- Remain current on relevant legal and regulatory changes as well as enforcement trends in Brazil
- Provide assistance with investigations of possible compliance-related employee misconduct
- Prepare communications on key compliance processes, trends and current topics for distribution
- Participate in risk assessments as needed in order to identify risk areas and mitigation plans
- Review marketing materials and other forms of communications for adherence to applicable laws
Requirements of Compliance Officer – Brazil:
- Education: A bachelor degree required
- Language: Must speak & write fluent English; native Portuguese speaker; Spanish is a plus
- Compliance expectation: Professional to have experience working for a US or European company that understands Western based compliance concepts like: FCPA, UK Bribery Act, Anti-Corruption etc.
- Functional background: Prefer compliance, legal, audit, or finance backgrounds
- Industry experience: Open to any industry….Pharma, Biotech, or Medical Device preferred
- Years of experience: Prefer at least 8 years post degree experience
- Send CV as WORD document along with Current Compensation to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.