We are representing a US based international pharmaceutical company in the top 10. It’s the fastest growing pharma company in the world with 4-year cumulative revenue growth of 35 percent. The Compliance Officer –Argentina role is new, due to the accelerated growth of the company.
Why Join Us?
- You will enhance and refine the compliance program in Argentina
- You will be supported and mentored by an exceptional LatAm Regional Compliance Officer
- You will be provided an environment where you can make a difference
- You will be part of a culture built on: integrity, respect, collaboration, leadership
Responsibilities of Compliance Officer – Argentina:
- Assist the LatAm Regional Compliance Officer with establishing and maintaining appropriate policies and procedures and their documentation
- Identify and focus on prioritizing compliance risk areas
- Provide support to the Due Diligence Officer regarding due diligence for distributors
- Assist with compliance training of employees and third party intermediaries
- Help implement monitoring process to assure compliance with policies and processes, including escalation of policy violations
- Remain current on relevant legal and regulatory changes as well as enforcement trends in
- Provide assistance with investigations of possible compliance-related employee misconduct
- Prepare communications on key compliance processes, trends and current topics for distribution
- Participate in risk assessments as needed in order to identify risk areas and mitigation plans
- Review marketing materials and other forms of communications for adherence to applicable laws
Requirements of Compliance Officer – Argentina:
- Education: A bachelor degree required
- Language: Must speak and write fluent English…..must be native Spanish speaker
- Compliance expectation: Professional to have experience working for a US or European
- company that understands Western based compliance concepts like: FCPA, UK Bribery Act,
- Anti-Corruption etc.
- Functional background: Prefer compliance, legal, audit, or finance backgrounds
- Industry experience: Open to any industry….Pharma nice to have but not required
- Years of experience: Prefer at least 8 years post degree experience
Send CV as WORD document along with Current Compensation to : email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.