We are partnering with a Fortune 500 healthcare provider in their search for a Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Director in Denver, Co.
Why Join Us:
- Year-over-year growth for the past decade and 12 years on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies List with continuous expansion outside the United States.
- Be part of a team dedicated to improving its patients’ access to healthcare and quality of life
- Manage a team that is critical to the overall success of the company and to the patients it serves
Expectations first 12 months:
- Provide compliance guidance and support to the Company on compliance-related matters, including federal & state fraud and abuse laws and other health care regulatory laws pertaining to outpatient centers and related business
- Liaise between business clients, legal and compliance to ensure fraud and abuse risk is kept to a minimum as it relates to agreements with referral sources
- Assess compliance gaps including root/cause analyses, corrective action, data analytics, process improvement, and control
- Understand the Anti-Kickback Statute and other compliance risks and apply the concepts
- Partners with other compliance teammates, regulatory attorneys, IT clients, and business clients in identifying and resolving compliance
- Oversee three key teams of Company’s compliance program: Referral Source Arrangement payment and performance monitoring team, Referral Source Arrangement data team, Referral Source Arrangement technology
- Actively develop and coach a team of compliance, IT and data
- Interpret and apply Company’s policies and procedures to the referral source agreements, such as medical director agreements, personal services agreements, transactions, and
- Oversees processes to ensure Company’s Referral Source Arrangements are paid in accordance with the contract and Referral Sources are performing in accordance with the
- Responsible for the development and implementation of data tools to identify and mitigate
- Monitors changes in relevant regulatory areas to assess compliance program
- Oversees the development and implementation of IT systems to efficiently and effectively identify and mitigate
- Bachelor’s degree and healthcare experience required; JD
- Minimum five (5) years of experience leading a team developing processes and project
- Knowledge of health care fraud and abuse laws and regulations, including the Anti-Kickback Statute, is required; experience in regulatory law, audit or compliance in health care is
- Experience with managing data analytics projects and IT
- Knowledge of IT system development cycles, including requirements gathering, development, testing and production processes, and data transformation tools
- Prior experience working under or advising clients related to a CIA/DPA or other state/federal regulatory oversight is
Relocation Policy: Relocation assistance available.
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit a resume to Jessica Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.