We are exclusively representing a patient-driven global Biopharmaceutical company in their search for a Compliance Director for their US Market Access and Patient Services program.
Why Join Us:
- Become part of a team that takes on some of the toughest challenges in the industry to provide life-changing results for patients.
- An innovative company that has received the Prix Galien Award twice and has been recognized by Forbes on the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” list for seven consecutive
Expectations first 12 months:
- Develop targeted guidance, policies and training to address Market Access and Patient Services
- Analyze internal and external ethics and compliance developments and implements responses to these developments which enhance the global ethics and compliance program.
- Independently drives the development, implementation and management of the compliance program, including policy, process, training, communication, programs and systems for the Market Access and Patient Services
- Serves as a Compliance subject matter expert and partners withMarket Access and Patient Services leadership to set the strategic tone and align tactical direction for the
- Assists VP, S. & Enterprise Compliance in the maintenance of the U.S. Compliance Committee and supports Company’s integration of the global anti-bribery/anti-corruption compliance program into all these functional areas.
- Serves as partner for compliance investigations and audits. Develops appropriate responses to investigations and audits, including remedial
- Maintains updated understanding of requirements around DOJ and OIG reporting
- Monitors the external environment to ensure the implementation of external best practices as well as to respond to future business, ethics and compliance
- Supports key strategic approaches for compliance across Market Access and Patient Services, with a particular focus on the following:
- Channel strategy and accounts
- Field Reimbursement Managers
- Payor marketing
- Pricing and access strategy
- Specialty pharmacy, payor & distributor contracting
- HUB and reimbursement services
- Patient data & privacy
- Co-pay cards and other access tools
- Vaccination, genetic/lab testing & similar programs
- Diagnostics strategy and implementation
- Specialty pharmacy data services
- Nurse Educators and other Nurse-based services
- Minimum of 12 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a compliance, legal or regulatory related role or experience in a consulting firm working with clients on compliance
- Expertise in the U.S. Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical industry and therapeutic areas and regulations
- Law degree strongly preferred
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.