We are exclusively representing growing nonprofit product stewardship organization in its search for a Division Leader for its Northwest Operations.
Why Join Us:
- Be part of an organization making a meaningful impact on the environment and in the communities it serves.
- Provide senior-level leadership and strategic planning ensuring safety, compliance, and risk management for cost-effective program implementation in accordance with all applicable laws and the jurisdictional approved plans for all aspects of take-back for unwanted medicine within assigned jurisdictions.
- Leading regulatory interactions with counties, providing leadership and development to Client’s Regional Directors and field-based personnel in the Northwest.
- Direct oversight of vendors and suppliers relevant to assignment, operations planning with senior leadership team; oversight of program plan development and revisions, and accountability for all aspects of external reporting.
- Understand and apply all applicable local, state, and federal regulations (i.e., DEA, environmental, transportation, board of pharmacy, ordinances and regulations, local legislation, etc.)
- Ensure delivery and quality targets are met for all compliance activities (including plan development, plan revisions, reporting, notifications, etc.)
- Lead operational engagement with government officials and agencies to implement programs
- Provide daily management of business operations, including operational logistics, compliance tasks, and financial activities. Develop and manage emerging and existing programs by recommending, monitoring, or adjusting appropriate operating procedures to meet program requirements
- Oversee employees, temporary staff, and vendor activities to ensure cost, delivery, and quality targets are met according to program requirements
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, standard operating procedures, and local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Provide individually or recruit/direct supervisors and employees, as needed, to:
- Manage program implementation using the customer relationship management software
- Manage all aspects of kiosk host site relationship (Outreach, recruitment, on-boarding, kiosk installations, service, and on-going relationship management)
- Implement community outreach plans and assigned communications
- Develop and implement a program for mail-back services
- Implement take-back events, as needed
- Oversee incident management and implement corrective action plans as needed
- Assist in audit of contracts and vendor performance
- Develop, lead, and implement continuous improvement activities for special projects that impact the entire organization
- Implement KPI’s for regional performance and provide updates on the progress of work to internal leadership and clients
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience managing or implementing all aspects of an operation or broad-spectrum project
- Supervisory experience, minimum 5+ years’ experience
- Previous reverse logistics and product stewardship experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and interacting with regulators
- GIF and demographic analysis
- Experience incorporating social and environmental justice objectives into action
This position will be instrumental in managing the regional implementation of national vendor agreements and approved plans and must be physically present daily in the geographic location where work associated with this position is conducted.
This position requires daily in-person interaction with staff, vendors, agencies, organizations, and regulators in the field to perform work, support staff, and monitor performance.
Depending upon location, this position might require 15-50% domestic travel throughout the year.
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Jessica Simpson at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.