New research provides an in-depth analysis of the differing issues that matter most to HR professionals and job seekers
CHICAGO – January 19, 2015 – SilkRoad (www.silkroad.com), a global leader in cloud-based talent management solutions, today announced new TalentTalk research on the “State of Talent Management,” with a live webcast to follow on February 3. SilkRoad’s exclusive research provides in-depth analysis of the issues that matter most to HR professionals, forecasts the top 10 talent management trends in 2016 and examines HR’s role in the “always-on” talent economy.
- 67 percent report they lack data and analytics capabilities required to gain a “big picture” of company talent
- 55 percent are concerned with properly engaging and retaining employees, as fierce competition for top talent has shifted the balance of power to savvy candidates
- 48 percent worry about creating an attractive organizational culture
- 44 percent have no plans for performance management projects in 2016, even if research shows an increased dissatisfaction with current performance management practices
Trends to watch for in 2016
- HR gets smarter about workforce analytics: “Gut feel” decisions aren’t going away, and executives will increasingly push to use analytics and data science to predict workforce needs and identify skills gaps
- Mobile gains ground: Professionals must step up their game in mobile recruiting or risk losing top performers to the competition
- Company culture and integrated employer brands assume an even greater importance to provide continuity–from hiring through every transition in the employee life cycle
- Agile performance management applications catch on, improving manager-employee conversations and helping companies gain deeper workforce performance insights
“2016 brings unique challenges for HR professionals in a more-competitive-than-ever job marketplace,” said John Westby, VP of Corporate Marketing at SilkRoad. “Data-driven decisions and an increased focus on properly engaging employees will be the keys to identifying needs and winning the battle for top talent.”
- Download the report
- Download the infographic
- Register for the live webcast
- Access all SilkRoad TalentTalk research
SilkRoad conducted the “State of Talent Management” research using web-based survey tools, targeted toward talent management professionals and job seekers. From February through October 2015, 1,533 HR professionals and job seekers responded. More than half of HR respondents came from companies with more than 500 employees, 85 percent had 100 or more employees and 61 percent of respondents had more than 10 years of experience as talent management professionals.
SilkRoad is a leading global provider of cloud-based, end-to-end talent management solutions that enable customers to find, attract, develop and retain the best talent. The award-winning SilkRoad Life Suite includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and HRMS solutions that are delivered through a tablet-friendly Talent Portal. The suite is easy to deploy and use – a single platform to rapidly boost employee engagement and business performance. Visit www.silkroad.com, follow on Twitter @SilkRoadTweets or call 866-329-3363 (U.S. toll free) or +1-312-574-3700.Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.