Conselium has completed a search on behalf of Orthofix International. Mr. Roberto Heckmann began his role of Compliance Director Latin America and Asia Pac on 6-2-14 in their office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Mr. Heckmann’s Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the review and approval of domestic marketing events Needs Assessments
- Responsible for advising on global anti-corruption laws and third party seller due diligence
- Provide compliance advice to business management team
- Develop corrective action plans resulting from auditing and monitoring activities, as necessary
- Assist in development and delivery of compliance education and training programs
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Perform and/or manage compliance investigations
Mr. Heckmann held previous Compliance positions with Amgen, St. Jude Medical and Abbott Labs.
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but Orthofix International helps mend them. The company makes a variety of spinal and orthopedic devices and sports medicine products used to immobilize and patch bone, as well as stimulate new growth. Its products include Firebird spinal fixation systems, Spinal-Stim bone growth stimulator, TRUE/LOK ring fixation systems for limbs, BREG Bracing limb support, and Trinity Evolution, a stem-cell based bone grafting material. Orthofix sells its products to healthcare providers through subsidiaries and independent distributors around the world. It maintains manufacturing facilities in Italy, Mexico, the UK, and the US.
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.