Conselium has completed a search on behalf of Teva Pharmaceuticals. Ms. Dilbara Abdullayeva began her role of Compliance Officer on Sept. 16 in their office in Almaty, Kazakhstan office.
Ms. Abdullayeva’s Responsibilities include:
- Establish processes and local procedures based on corporate policies and guidelines
- Establish and implement annual local training plans on corporate policies and local procedures
- Conduct on-boarding and annual refresher trainings on anti-corruption, compliance standards and business practices. Ensure system for documenting and evidencing the training completion
- Identify compliance related risks. Align compliance risk mitigation plan with management
- Conduct third-party due diligence together with relevant functions….ensure that third parties have received relevant trainings on anti-corruption and compliance standards
- Actively advise country management on compliance related topics and compliance aspects of major initiatives, e.g. commercial model challenge, patient centricity and customer focus, new technology application such as social media, etc
- Conduct self-assessments to monitor the status of the compliance program
Ms. Abdullayeva was previously Compliance Officer with AstraZeneca and Eli Lilly.
The backbone of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is its world-leading generic pharmaceuticals business. Through subsidiary Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, the company makes generic versions of brand-name antibiotics, heart drugs, heartburn medications, and more — in all about 300 generic products. Teva’s US generic products include equivalents of such blockbusters as antidepressant Prozac and cholesterol drug Mevacor. The company, Israel’s top drug maker, also develops and manufactures proprietary drugs, including multiple sclerosis treatment Copaxone and Parkinson’s disease treatment Azilect. Its active pharmaceutical ingredients division makes drug components for Teva and other pharmaceutical manufacturers.Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.