Compliance Director, Billing
Multinational Medical Device Company
Dallas, TX (Comprehensive relocation package available)
We are representing a multinational Medical Device company in their search for a Compliance Director, Billing, to be based in Dallas, TX.
Why Join Us:
- Rapidly growing company with over 5,000 employees and revenue of over $1billion in 2017.
- Strong P.E. backed capital position of $400billion
- Significant domestic and international growth via acquisition and diversification.
- New position created due to business growth, with an opportunity to work strategically and operationally as the business continues to develop in existing and new markets.
- Collaborative compliance culture with top down support and investment from Executive Board.
- Direct reporting line to Global Chief Compliance Officer and objective to build a best in class program.
Expectations first 12 months:
- Establish yourself and build relationships within the compliance team and with other key stakeholders, defining tone and structure
- Driving standardized compliance training, policies, communications and investigations program
- Project management to identify and create efficiencies utilizing automation, technology and streamlining
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, direct management of one team member
- Leading the Billing Compliance team strategically and operationally, ensuring all applicable regulations and laws are incorporated into policy and culture across the business, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid, DME MAC, HIPAA and DME
- Consult with businesses to identify, formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance relevant to selling and billing durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS)
- Develop compliance training program and modules to ensure the effective implementation of
- policies and procedures
- Provides compliance related expertise, advice and counsel to the billing department with respect to day to day operations
- Conduct and document investigations of alleged compliance violations, including hotline reports, and resulting corrective and preventative actions.
- Develop annual audit plan and performs audits of billing operations and other high-risk areas as appropriate.
- Coordinate site, agency or other audits and examinations conducted by external parties, including Medicare, State Board of Pharmacy and other licensing boards, and accreditation organizations.
- Monitor rules, regulations, industry standards and regulatory enforcement relating to government billing and DMEPOS suppliers and implements appropriate changes to the compliance program.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, strong preference for JD or Master’s degree
- Significant exposure to Medicare and Medicaid compliance within medical device, healthcare or pharmaceutical
- Exposure to include but not limited to Anti-fraud, HIPAA, Anti-Kickback, Medicare and Medicaid
- Ability to work strategically with demonstrated project leadership skills as well as hands-on operational approach
- You should be open to work related travel, up to 25% in year one
Comprehensive relocation package available for qualified candidates. Remote working arrangement is not available.
Application Process for Compliance Director, Billing – Qualified professionals are to submit a resume to Steve Harrison at email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.