We are representing an established laboratory and diagnostics firm in their search for a Compliance Director.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work alongside the CEO and Group Chief Compliance Officer in developing a best in class compliance program for a cutting-edge diagnostic laboratory business
- Company owned by a large multi-billion-dollar group, bringing stability, investment and growth opportunities
- You will be embedded in a patient-first business seeking to deliver the highest standard of care via medical leadership
Expectations first 12 months:
- Develop collaborative relationships with members of the Executive Team and counterparts in other business units
- Conduct enterprise-wide compliance risk assessment, develop and implement a comprehensive and uniform compliance program using existing tools and processes in place at Group level
- Reporting to the Company President with a dotted line to the Group Chief Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the compliance program, designed to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct consistent with current guidance and DHHS/OIG Compliance Program for Clinical Laboratories
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to ethical business practices, set the tone with division leadership to facilitate consistent messaging throughout the laboratories; Provide or facilitate resolution of complex business issues that may interface with multiple federal or state laws or agencies
- Design, Develop, Update and Implement policies and procedures to meet the compliance requirements of the company, federal healthcare programs or other applicable fraud and abuse agencies
- Respond to alleged violations of company rules, policies, procedures, state or federal business laws rules or regulations by conducting investigation proceedings when appropriate ensuring the implementation of corrective actions
- Develop and implement an effective auditing and monitoring program; Maintain compliance reporting, hotline, documentations systems and reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Implement national compliance awareness programs, materials, training modules and develop local material for new or changing policies, regulations, etc.
- Quarterly and annual reporting as required to compliance committee, Chief Compliance Officer on compliance program activities
- Operate and administrate the central office compliance reporting system at divisional level to manage compliance inquiries, investigations, and resolution in secure confidential manner
- Remain current and interpret rules, regulation and policy affecting laboratories and/or locate source material such as Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and affiliated Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs), DHHS Office of Inspector General, and state regulators, etc.
- Essential Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Desirable: Healthcare Compliance Certification, e.g. CHC
- You will bring several years of management level healthcare regulatory and compliance experience, ideally from a laboratory diagnostics or similar business field
Application Process for Compliance Director: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.