Greater Chicago Area (full relocation package available)
We are assisting a Pharmaceutical Company in their search for a Compliance Director in Chicago.
Why Join Us:
- Large Pharmaceutical with over $28billion in annual revenue
- Innovative company that has locations in more than 75 countries with 29,000 employees
- Competitive benefits package including retirement benefits, health care benefits, incentive & recognition programs, paid time off and more
- On-Site facilities for screenings and immunizations as well as onsite fitness and rehabilitation centers
Expectations first 12 months:
- Establish yourself as a compliance leader among US and international business stakeholders
- Develop, mentor and instill confidence in your team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s businesses as well as the external risk environment
- Reporting directly to the Ethics and Compliance Officer and working closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and various other business leaders
- Serve as primary compliance liaison to business leadership
- Support US and Global teams
- Work with business partners to provide compliance guidance on the development and execution of proposed initiatives
- Serve as brand support liaison to other areas within the Office of Ethics & Compliance including, but not limited to, Business Compliance Support, International, Training and Monitoring.
- Define annual goals and strategies to align with business goals and objectives
- Strategically partner with Legal, Regulatory and other areas within the Office of Ethics & Compliance.
- Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders as needed
- Education: BA/BS required
- Minimum 8 years of experience, preferably within health care compliance, legal and/or regulatory experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Comprehensive relocation package available for suitable candidates. Remote working arrangement is not available.
Application Process for Compliance Director –Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.