Compliance Investigations Leader
Premier International Telecommunications Company
London, United Kingdom
We are representing a Premier International Telecommunications Company with a 150-year history of success. Our client conducts business in over 100 countries throughout the world. The Compliance Investigations Leader will be responsible for the design and implementation of global investigations inclusive of: violation of Code of Conduct, FCPA, UK Bribery Act, Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption.
Responsibilities for Compliance Investigations Leader:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring, and testing of compliance programs and initiatives related to all Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption issues.
- Support management in assessment and conduct of whistleblowing issues and investigations; review the overall accuracy and completeness of investigations on the case management system
- Responsible for investigating allegations relating to compliance with Code of Conduct and policies and procedures, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lead company investigations involving issues such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the U.K. Bribery Act, other bribery laws, and violations of Code of Conduct
- Ensure that investigations are completed in a thorough and timely manner, and review all investigation reports and conclusions. Analyzes investigation results to identify compliance risk areas and unfavorable trends.
- Drafts policies and procedures relating to investigations and provide training regarding investigations.
Requirements for Compliance Investigations Leader:
- Must be UK Qualified Lawyer
- Substantial experience conducting investigations. Government prosecutorial experience a plus
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in-house, government, or consulting
- Experience with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act and comparable anti-corruption laws and regulations and international competition laws and regulations.
Application Process for Compliance Investigations Leader:
- Please send CV as WORD document to: email@example.com