Director – Compliance & Performance Improvement
Healthcare and Hospice
Location: Portland/Lewiston Area, Maine (relocation assistance available)
We are representing an established home healthcare and hospice organization in their search for a Director – Compliance & Performance Improvement, based in Maine.
Why Join Us:
- Innovative and patient-focused healthcare and hospice group, operating for over 50 years
- Partner directly with Chief Compliance Officer and other Executive team members
- Role includes a diverse range of coverage, bringing development opportunities
- Strong reputation and respected provider throughout Maine
- Culture built on work/life balance, collegiality, efficiency and excellence
- Offices based under an hour from the culture and entertainment hub of Portland, plus easy access to beaches, award-winning restaurants, boating and ski resorts
Expectations first 12 months:
- Establish relationships with executive team and various stakeholders throughout the business
- Partner with Chief Compliance Officer on a variety of compliance, risk management and performance focused improvements to policy and process
- Preparation for planned CMS changes in January 2019 and regulatory and procedural shifts relating to HEART
- Managing a project to update and improve reimbursement model
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, lead the overall quality improvement, compliance, risk management and education components of the clinical program
- Assist Chief Compliance Officer in conducting annual compliance risk-assessment and execute process and policy improvements relating findings as well as conducting regular compliance audits with necessary guidance and investigation
- Assist in preparation of reports for board member meetings, with some presentation and direct reporting required
- Lead the development of Performance Improvement Plan.
- Manage, integrate & evaluate compliance with Medicare conditions of participation, accreditation, state licensing
- Manage quality service recovery process
- Manage clinical risk management program
- Actively engaged in HIPAA oversight activities and data collection activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- It is essential that you have proven experience in compliance and performance improvement in a home health and hospice setting, with a thorough understanding of the core elements of healthcare compliance
- OASIS certified or completed within 6 months of hire date
- Healthcare compliance certification desirable
- Relocation assistance available for suitable candidates. Remote working arrangement is not available.
Application Process for Director – Compliance & Performance Improvement: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.