Associate Director – Compliance Data Analytics
Location: New Jersey (relocation package available)
We are representing an international pharmaceuticals company in their search for an Associate Director – Compliance Data Analytics, based in New Jersey.
Why Join Us:
- Rapidly growing international pharma firm
- High visibility position working directly with executive compliance team, which has a direct reporting line to board of directors and CEO
- Significant progression opportunities as the compliance function seeks to double in size in 2019
- Opportunity to participate in architecture and strategy around compliance data analytics and the broader compliance program
- Culture built on employee value, creativity, team-work, and drive to succeed
Expectations first 12 months:
- Establish relationships with compliance management team and other stakeholders
- Building analytics for compliance function – partner with Technology team to a develop healthcare compliance dashboard
- Identifying efficiencies, areas of focus and recommending strategy around compliance data
- Partner with IT and Commercial Operations groups in development of compliance systems
- Assist with implementation of the compliance monitoring plan – reviewing data, records and systems relating to interactions with healthcare professionals and institutions
- Directly interacting with end-users to obtain necessary data to address compliance monitoring needs while paying attention to security and confidentiality
- Review and follow-up on suspected areas of non-compliance in collaboration with Company business leads and investigations team, as needed.
- Develop and maintain protocols, guidelines and associated internal communication related to Compliance testing and monitoring
- Assisting in preparation of reports on a quarterly and ad hoc basis, involving some presentation to Executive Management team members
- Interpreting business data being monitored and analyzing results using statistical techniques and creating comprehensive compliance data reports
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex compliance data sets
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies to optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics preferred
- You must bring significant data analysis exposure, ideally from a healthcare or pharma related compliance field
- You must have business intelligence tool experience, such as QlikView, Tableau, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, Cognos, Spotfire, etc.
- Code writing and data mining skills
- Strong presentation skills – the role involves direct interaction with non-data and non-compliance audience
- Comprehensive relocation package available for suitable candidates. Remote working arrangement is not available.
Application Process for Associate Director – Compliance Data Analytics: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.