We are representing an established medical device manufacturer in their search for a Global Channel Compliance professional.
Why Join Us:
- Innovative, technology-driven company with established global operations and over 10,000 employees in more than 25 countries
- Business among the top 200 private companies in the US, with dynamic and progressive approach to business, focusing on long term growth and stability
- Business culture focused on autonomy and empowerment, commitment to compliance, responsibility and fairness
- Partnering with Business and Channel Management teams to understand channel partner strategy
- Partnering with Business, Channel Management, and Compliance Leadership Teams to conduct compliance risk assessments related to channel partner activities, determining areas of focus and development of mitigation plans
- Designing and executing upon an existing global 3rd Party ABAC compliance program under the direction of the Medical Products Compliance Leader and the Enterprise ABAC Compliance Program Champion
- Overseeing (and designing/implementing, as needed) due diligence / on-boarding process for channel partners
- Designing and/or conducting training internally and with channel partners, potentially in a multi-lingual setting
- Providing direction and guidance to associates to ensure appropriate policies, procedures, processes and controls exist to facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations and to mitigate identified risk areas
- Travelling globally, primarily throughout Latin America, Europe, and Asia to meet with regional leadership and ensure policies and procedures are followed, conduct training, and follow-up on inquiries or investigation matters
- Coordinating advice and training with regional Compliance colleagues and the divisional General Counsel
- For inquiries or investigations performed under privilege, providing support as directed by counsel
- In coordination with Regional Leadership and Compliance Associates, leading efforts to develop and ensure implementation of appropriate and consistent corrective action measures
- Working with the Legal team to stay abreast of new legislation, regulations and government activities
- Essential Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Compliance Experience: You will have a minimum of five years compliance experience, ideally from a medical device or other life sciences background. You should have proven expertise in managing FCPA compliance in international locations.
- You should be comfortable with international business travel on a regular basis
Relocation Policy: Relocation package available for qualified candidates – flexible working arrangements also availableApplication Process for Global Channel Compliance: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.