We are representing a Fortune 1000 firm in their search for a Regional Director Compliance in Columbus, OH.
Why Join Us:
• Growing, dynamic and healthy business with revenues of $5 billion and over 7,000 employees
• Reporting directly into the Chief Compliance Officer
• Company culture of support and investment in a robust compliance program
• Company funded continued education to include MBA, CFE and CCEP
• Strategic involvement in regional program development
Expectations first 12 months:
• Learning the industry and business, understanding risks and building knowledge to be used in execution of compliance program
• Working with Chief Compliance Officer in ongoing risk assessment and subsequent program development and implementation
• Building effective and trusting business relationships with internal stakeholders
• Managing compliance program for region consisting of 25 locations
• Ongoing development and delivery of training program, establishing a culture of compliance and coaching on program features such as ethics, fraud, gifts and entertainment etc.
• Managing regional audit and control process
• Managing risk mitigation including financial and service-based fraud, conflicts of interest and environmental factors
• Travelling on a regular basis to conduct training, liaise with business leadership and ensure correct application of compliance program
• Establishing strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the corporate hierarchy
• Running investigations into employee conduct, recording findings and involvement in any necessary disciplinary procedure
• Oversee a comprehensive strategy and operational approach to establish a culture of accountability and compliance across the region
• Working with Chief Compliance Officer on regulatory developments and subsequent impact to compliance procedures
• Education: Bachelor’s degree essential, JD or MBA preferred
• Must have compliance experience developed by working for a large multi-unit business
• Soft skills: Strong sense of ethics and integrity, confidence, relationship builder, strong written and verbal communications skills
Application Process for Regional Director Compliance & Ethics – Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.