We are representing a national consulting group experiencing accelerated growth. The position of Risk & Compliance Senior Consultant is newly created to accommodate the practice growth. Our client’s practice is currently focused in the areas of Compliance, Regulatory, and Risk Management. Our clientele is currently financial services focused but we will grow across multiple industries.
Why Join Us?
- We are a mid-sized consultancy that is expected to grow our revenue 4-fold within 2 years
- We have prestigious big brand clients that have committed to our growth and we have huge financial support of our Private Equity Partner
- You will have great opportunities to grow your career as our business continues to exceed growth expectations
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the development of Intellectual Property (IP)
Responsibilities of Risk & Compliance Senior Consultant:
- Manage ongoing client projects as assigned, including project definition, objectives, deliverables, required resources, milestones and budget tracking, time and cost management
- Participate with sales/delivery leaders to support client relationships
- Develop executive presentations, proposals, and other key deliverables as needed for client work and/or business development efforts
- Participate in the development of Intellectual Property (IP) including the development of methodologies, toolkits, accelerators, and other assets
- Develop strong partnerships with each client’s executive level personnel
Requirements of Risk & Compliance Senior Consultant:
- Risk and Compliance experience within one or more Financial Services areas:
- Risk and compliance strategy – designing and deploying risk and compliance programs and frameworks
- Risk and compliance execution – Creating risk and control statements, conducting risk assessments, and executing risk and compliance monitoring
- Risk and compliance innovation – Implementing GRC related technologies and leading transformation efforts across the first and second line of defenses
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple large and complex consulting engagements, optimizing utilization, coaching consultants for strong performance and developing strong relationships with senior level executives
- Experience in the preparation and timely delivering of proposals, statements of work, management presentations and other deliverables in a professional services environment
- Strong project and people management experience, with excellent attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills
Risk & Compliance Senior Consultant Application Process:
Please send CV as WORD document along with salary requirements to: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.