We are representing an established global Power Generation business in their search for a Senior Compliance Counsel, to lead the Americas Compliance Program.
Why Join Us:
● Business owned by a top five Private Equity firm with significant growth and enhancement plans throughout the world
● Ongoing focus on transitioning to sustainable and affordable energy
● Significant growth opportunity as compliance function builds out team and expertise throughout the world
● Established compliance program and company-wide focus on positive, compliant, and ethical culture with full support from the top down
● Reporting to the General Counsel, you will manage compliance and ethics matters for the Americas region, while maintaining oversight of the global program across 20 countries in Europe, Latin America, North America and Africa
● Managing a growing team of compliance professionals and closely partnering with various internationally
● Provide advice on anti-corruption law and compliance, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, and other anti-bribery laws and conventions as applicable to the Company’s global operations
● Provide advice on US and EU economic sanctions and related regulations
● Conduct and supervise compliance and anti-corruption due diligence on potential mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, project development, and other transactions
● Conduct or oversee compliance and anti-corruption due diligence on third-party service providers
● Develop and provide ethics and compliance trainings and communications to employees globally
● Develop and update the Company’s compliance-related policies.
● Conduct and oversee internal investigations of potential misconduct; provide related advice to Company management.
● Report to Senior Management and other governance bodies in the Company
● Essential Education: JD
● You must have an active US State Bar Admission
● Compliance Experience: You must bring significant international compliance experience including anti-corruption and sanctions, compliance and ethics training programs and compliance helpline and internal investigations management
Application Process for Senior Compliance Counsel:
Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at: email@example.com