The Senior Director Compliance is a strategic leader who is attuned to the ever-changing needs of our high growth and nationally expanding organization. You will create and oversee the Company’s Compliance and Ethics Program designed to prevent, monitor, detect and respond to compliance issues. You will be responsible for making compliance an integrated part of the culture of the Company.
Our client is rapidly expanding through organic growth and acquisition. The Company expects to increase 30% in size over the next 5 years. The company operates with strategic vision; not short-term investor driven.
First year expectations:
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessment
- Design high level compliance program inclusive of policies & procedures
- Begin role out of compliance training program in partnership with Human Resources, Finance, specifically internal audit, and Legal.
Senior Director Compliance responsibilities:
- Design a comprehensive compliance program that incorporates the U.S. Federal sentencing guidelines 7 elements
- Identify potential areas of compliance risk and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues
- Periodically review/update the Code of Conduct for continued relevancy
- Develop/revise policies & procedures to advance the goals of the corporation and to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Design and roll out compliance trainings throughout the organization
- Develop, edit and maintain an effective compliance communication program
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Code of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures
- Monitor activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of compliance activities
- Prepare annual compliance plan and accompanying budget
Senior Director Compliance requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and advanced degree preferred
- Experience heading an in-house Compliance role
- Experience formulating, modifying, and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience researching, interpreting, and applying Federal, State, and local laws and guidance, in order resolve questions, problems, or concerns
- Experience conducting and overseeing compliance reviews, and designing processes for high-risk compliance issues and institutional compliance gaps
- Experience creating and monitoring policies and initiatives in order to support the organization’s mission and compliance best practices
- Experience in the strategic planning process including serving as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivating a shared vision with others, and motivating others to transfer vision into action
- Command of Anti-Bribery Anti-Corrupt and Anti-Kickback statutes
- Must operate as business partner to facilitate their success not impede it
- Full relocation paid by client……relocation a must….no commuting considered
- Send CV as WORD document along with Current Compensation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.