We are partnering with a Fortune 500 company in their search for a Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager in Denver, Co.
Why Join Us:
- Join a team that is part of one of the nation’s largest and most innovative healthcare communities
- Growing healthcare provider with 12 years on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies List and continuous expansion outside the United States
- Be part of a team dedicated to improving its patients’ access to healthcare and quality of life while achieving superior clinical outcomes
Expectations first 12 months:
- Provide compliance and risk-based guidance to business units pertaining to federal & state fraud and abuse laws and other healthcare regulatory laws relating to outpatient centers and related business
- Liaise between business clients, legal and compliance to ensure fraud and abuse risk is kept to a minimum as it relates to agreements with referral sources
- Assess Company’s Referral Source Arrangement payments and monitoring program
- Interpret and apply aspects of Company’s Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) to referral source agreements, such as medical director agreements, personal services agreements, transactions, and
- Holistically review all documentation and background information for potential agreements with referral sources for fraud and abuse
- Understand Anti-Kickback Statute and other compliance risks and be able to apply the concepts
- Prioritize reviews and initiatives based on business needs and changing
- Regularly interact with business clients to apply compliance principles to business
- Assist other Company compliance teammates, regulatory attorneys, and business clients in identifying and resolving compliance
- Advise on compliance with federal healthcare industry laws and
- Monitor changes in relevant regulatory areas and provide education to business clients and compliance/legal teammates on those
- BS required; JD preferred
- Substantial knowledge of health care fraud and abuse laws and regulations, including the Anti-Kickback Statute
- One to three years of legal/compliance experience
- Ability to distill and articulate complex concepts clearly so that clients can readily understand
- Work with clients proactively to identify risks and ensure appropriate risk mitigation strategies are in place
Relocation Policy: Relocation assistance available.
Application Process- Qualified professionals are to submit a resume to Jessica Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.