It’s often said there are no bad questions, but a new OfficeTeam survey suggests otherwise. Human resources (HR) managers were asked to recount the most unusual or surprising question they have heard a job seeker ask during an interview. Here are some of their responses:
- “Do I have to be at work every day?”
- “Would you consider going on a date with me?”
- “Do you want to take a ride in my new car?”
- “What color is the paint in this office?”
- “Can my husband finish this test for me?”
- “Is the boss single?”
- “Do you have a job for my partner?”
- “What are the women who work here like?”
- “How do you think I did on the interview?”
The survey was developed by OfficeTeam, a leading staffing service specializing in the placement of highly skilled administrative professionals. It was conducted by an independent research firm and is based on telephone interviews with more than 650 HR managers at companies with 20 or more employees in the United States and Canada.
Read the rest of the story here…
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.