We are representing a global logistics and transportation company in their search for a Compliance Paralegal.
Why Join Us:
- Business recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018
- 2018 revenues of over $17 billion at over 12% year on year growth
- Partnering with Global Chief Compliance Officer, opportunity for significant career development and challenge
- Technology and innovation driven approach to business with significant investment in growth
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and direct reports on a variety of compliance-related projects, including global trade compliance, investigations, data privacy, training and committee preparation
- Compose and preform periodic compliance reports
- Prepare compliance reports for presentation
- Maintain and update various compliance databases, and update compliance training records
- Provide paralegal support on global data privacy compliance and overall paralegal support to the broader compliance team
- Maintain responsibility of intake, management and disposition of complaints to the Ethics and Compliance hotline, and provide support to program directors and investigators
- Maintain CCO’s Outlook calendar, coordinate travel arrangements, visa applications, and prepare expense reports for law department personnel
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies or a related field
- Paralegal Certification or equivalent work experience
- You will have a minimum of five years of paralegal work experience
- Notary Public of State of Connecticut, or ability to obtain shortly after hire
- Proficient in MS Office; ability to create complex functions in Excel
- Compliance experience, ideally from a logistics, transportation or related industry
Relocation Policy:Comprehensive relocation package available – remote working option not available
Application Process for Compliance Paralegal – Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the position for which you are applying.
Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.Published by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.