Director – Compliance & Ethics
Fortune 1000 Automotive Retail
Location: Columbus, OH (Relocation package available)
We are representing a rapidly growing Fortune 1000 firm, operating for over 50 years with over 7,000 employees.
Why Join Us:
- Growing and dynamic business with revenue of over $4.5 billion in 2017, projected growth to $7 billion by 2020
- Industry leading business with largest network in North America and ambitious ongoing expansion plans
- Reporting directly into the Chief Compliance Officer
- Company culture of support and investment in a robust compliance program
- Company funded continued education to include MBA, CFE and CCEP
- Strategic involvement in regional program development
Expectations first 12 months:
- Learning the industry and business, understanding risks and building knowledge to be used in execution of compliance program
- Working with Chief Compliance Officer in ongoing risk assessment and subsequent program development and implementation
- Building effective and trusting business relationships with internal stakeholders
- Managing compliance program for the Mid-West region, consisting of 28 locations
- Ongoing development and delivery of training program, establishing a culture of compliance and coaching on program features such as ethics, fraud, gifts and entertainment etc.
- Managing regional audit and control process
- Managing risk mitigation including financial and service based fraud, conflicts of interest and environmental factors
- Travelling on a regular basis to conduct training, liaise with business leadership and ensure correct application of compliance program
- Establishing strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Running investigations into employee conduct, recording findings and involvement in any necessary disciplinary procedure
- Oversee a comprehensive strategy and operational approach to establish a culture of accountability and compliance across the region
- Working with Chief Compliance Officer on regulatory developments and subsequent impact to compliance procedures
- Education: Bachelor’s degree essential, JD preferred
- Must have compliance experience that was developed by working for a large multi-unit business
- Soft skills: Strong sense of ethics and integrity, confidence, relationship builder, strong written and verbal communications skills
- Open to business travel throughout the mid-west region
- Relocation package available for qualified candidates – remote working option not available.
Application Process for Director – Compliance & Ethics – Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at: firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.