We are representing a global pharmaceutical company in their search for an Ethics and Compliance Lead for the DACH region.
Why Join Us:
- Patient focused global pharma company with strong culture of compliance and ethics
- Multiple new product launches planned for the next five years
- Opportunity to work strategically alongside regional and global compliance leadership team in building and improving a strong program
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Reporting to EU Ethics and Compliance (E&C) Lead and partnering with various business leaders, you will be responsible for operational and strategic oversight of the DACH Ethics and Compliance program
- Acting as the front-line representative of the E&C organization for the DACH Area, you will represent E&C internally and externally in a responsible and professional manner, and acting as a strategic business partner
- Maintain thorough knowledge of industry codes, and in cooperation with Legal, of all applicable laws and regulations. Monitor and follow up of key developments that would impact the business. Advise the business regarding existing and future provisions
- Drive risk assessments for E&C in the geographical area, ensuring that key stakeholders locally and regionally are informed of relevant risks and implementing remediation plans
- Actively participate in local industry trade association compliance (or related) committees, helping drive appropriate decision-making on key issues, integrating best practices and benchmarking into the overall approach
- Ensure development, implementation, management, maintenance, continuous improvement and interpretation of compliance-related policies, procedures, country specific requirements and practices.
- Working with relevant internal stakeholders, develop, implement, coordinate, and deliver awareness education, policies and procedures training, and other necessary training programs to internal and external business partners
- Implement robust monitoring plans based on the risk assessment; communicate results to leadership, analyze root causes and trends.
- Partner with Area/Affiliate and Global Internal Audit on audits
- Conduct due diligence activities of third parties and associated compliance risk assessment and minimization (e.g. through training) of the pertaining high risk third parties
- Ensure ethics and compliance documents, records, and files are organized and maintained in an effective way
- Actively engage the leadership team in each applicable Area/Affiliate in driving the tone from the top in integrity and leveraging communication cascade to the organization to maintain a high level of awareness in ethical business conduct.
- Champion speak-up, transparency and a culture of integrity throughout the organization
- Essential Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: You must bring a minimum of five years of compliance experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Location requirements: You will ideally be a resident of Germany or in close proximity to Dusseldorf, and be open to commuting to the Greater Düsseldorf area as needed – hotel accommodation will be provided as necessary
- Language requirements: Full proficiency in German and English and have utilized both in a business setting
Application Process for Ethics and Compliance Lead – DACH: Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.