We are representing a global food manufacturing company in their search for an Ethics & Compliance Manager in Austin, MN.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work alongside Chief Compliance Officer in building a best-in-class global compliance program
- Significant advancement opportunities and exceptional benefits package
- Financially stable business with over $10billion annual revenue and distribution in more than 80 countries
- Named one of the World’s Best Employers by Forbes Magazine and also among the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” 12 years in a row.
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Coordinates with company stakeholders including enterprise risk management and internal audit to assess compliance risks and controls identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability to deploy solutions that support an effective compliance function
- Conducts and directs compliance assessments based on relevant compliance risks with a focus on Code of Conduct risks; the assessments will determine the Compliance work plan, which the incumbent will be responsible for executing, leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Manages the employee hotline and provides oversight of employee complaints received directly or through the employee hotline
- Leads and/or coordinates with internal stakeholders (Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal Counsel, Plant locations, etc.) to conduct investigations of complaints, ensuring complaints are appropriately addressed, and corrective actions and mitigation procedures are deployed
- Maintains and reports on relevant hotline statistics while coordinating with the Manager of Policy Governance and Training to coordinate training on proper investigation procedures and documentation for investigators
- Monitors compliance legislation and thought leadership assessing impact on Compliance program and opportunities to improve Compliance effectiveness
- Serves as a resource and subject matter expert for all general compliance related activities providing counsel to stakeholders
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer on compliance projects and administrative duties as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Certification: CCEP desirable
- Compliance Experience: You must bring demonstrable in-house compliance experience including training, third party due diligence, helpline management and code of conduct
- Exposure to developing and implementing compliance programs and working independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously
Application Process for Ethics & Compliance Manager:
Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.