We are representing an international manufacturing and distribution company in their search for a Regulatory Product Analyst.
Why Join Us:
- Established international businesses with offices throughout north and south America and distribution in 20 countries
- You will report to the Regulatory Product Manager and Chief Compliance Officer / General Counsel, acting as a key member of the legal department in the US
- Private and agile company with a culture build on teamwork, personal growth and reward
- You will hold the responsibility of ensuring that all products meet compliance standards in various international markets; interacting with numerous departments to ensure that these standards are met and enforced
- Analyze and perform the regulatory requirements during the planning, development and/or modification of products including coordinating and preparing documents of product registration processes (changes, renewals, etc.) for international markets
- Work alongside product development and planning in order to provide the regulatory guidance related to product safety, legal requirements, registration/certification requirements and process
- Report liabilities to internal teams including: Product Development, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Provide guidance to the operations and logistics teams on import regulations, product shipments, customs clearances, and process for product regulatory issues during inspections
- Work with governmental regulatory agencies and private regulatory bodies in order to obtain optimal process for the requested products and legislations
- Perform analysis of registration/certification, regulatory issues and general product information
- Seek clarification for all requests quickly and clearly while identifying legal risks regarding safety and sanitary legislations to ensure that products are within the relevant legality
- Perform analysis of all manuals, labeling and packaging; Recommend additions, modifications, and/or
- eliminations of material as necessary to ensure compliance to specific products and markets
- Provide guidance on technical reports, testing procedures, factory audit and evaluations, ensuring the
- certificates and declarations are according to legal and company’s requirements
- Understand and adhere to legal/compliance standards included in corporate policies and take ownership for accomplishing existing tasks that fulfill legal/compliance requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience: You will ideally have experience with product classification, regulation and international product certification
Application Process for Regulatory Product Analyst:
Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.