We are representing an international manufacturing and distribution company in their search for a Regulatory Product Analyst.
Why Join Us:
- Established international businesses with offices throughout north and south America and distribution in 20 countries
- You will report to the Regulatory Product Manager and Chief Compliance Officer / General Counsel, acting as a key member of the legal department in the US
- Private and agile company with a culture build on teamwork, personal growth and reward
- You will hold the responsibility of ensuring that all products meet compliance standards in various international markets; interacting with numerous departments to ensure that these standards are met and enforced
- Analyze and perform the regulatory requirements during the planning, development and/or modification of products including coordinating and preparing documents of product registration processes (changes, renewals, etc.) for international markets
- Work alongside product development and planning in order to provide the regulatory guidance related to product safety, legal requirements, registration/certification requirements and process
- Report liabilities to internal teams including: Product Development, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Provide guidance to the operations and logistics teams on import regulations, product shipments, customs clearances, and process for product regulatory issues during inspections
- Work with governmental regulatory agencies and private regulatory bodies in order to obtain optimal process for the requested products and legislations
- Perform analysis of registration/certification, regulatory issues and general product information
- Seek clarification for all requests quickly and clearly while identifying legal risks regarding safety and sanitary legislations to ensure that products are within the relevant legality
- Perform analysis of all manuals, labeling and packaging; Recommend additions, modifications, and/or
- eliminations of material as necessary to ensure compliance to specific products and markets
- Provide guidance on technical reports, testing procedures, factory audit and evaluations, ensuring the
- certificates and declarations are according to legal and company’s requirements
- Understand and adhere to legal/compliance standards included in corporate policies and take ownership for accomplishing existing tasks that fulfill legal/compliance requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Essential Language: Business fluent Spanish
- Experience: You must bring exposure to import and export regulations applicable to consumer products, in addition to experience with product classification, regulation and international product certification
Application Process for Regulatory Product Analyst:
Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison: email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.