Vice President, Global Compliance
Fortune 200 Global Logistics and Transportation
Greenwich, CT (Full relocation package available)
We are representing a global logistics and transportation company in their search for a VP Global Compliance.
Why Join Us:
- Business recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018
- 2018 revenues of over $17 billion at over 12% year on year growth
- Partnering with Global Chief Compliance Officer, opportunity for significant career development and challenge
- Technology and innovation driven approach to business with significant investment in growth
Expectations first 12 months:
- Conduct enterprise-wide compliance risk assessment, identifying key areas of focus for year one, creating and implementing program improvements
- Establish US compliance committee
- Develop an enterprise wide business-integrated compliance program with a focus on communication and business partnership
- Reporting to the Global Chief Compliance Officer, managing a team of four
- Responsible for developing, executing and managing the compliance programs in support of the Global Ethics and Compliance strategy and function, with accountability and direct reporting relationship to the Global CCO
- Develop and articulate a clear strategic direction and vision for Ethics and Compliance programs
- Collaborate with Corporate and business unit leadership to drive consistency in the approach, processes and tools used across the compliance enterprise
- Develop and serve as an active participant on the Compliance Committee meetings and Corporate Operational Compliance Committee meetings
- Coordinate the approach and execution of the privacy program in collaboration with the CCO
- Utilize risk assessment reports to drive targeted efforts in monitoring and auditing to ensure Ethics and Compliance risks are mitigated and resolved appropriately.
- Oversee the communication efforts of the Ethics and Compliance programs, including written materials and training programs to promote the understanding of relevant risks, issues, laws and regulations
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and the Code of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures in connection with the VP of Investigations
- Direct the education of employees, staff, contractors and other personnel working in partnership on the Ethics and Compliance programs, its standards and procedures
- Lead efforts in conducting Compliance (both regulatory and contractual) audits, developing corrective action plans/quality improvement plans in collaboration with Internal Audit
- Lead monitoring and oversight efforts of vendors, including that of wholly owned subsidiaries/specialty companies, with particular focus on the delivery of appropriate training content, monitoring, auditing, issue identification/resolution and corrective action plan management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, JD desirable
- You will have a minimum of ten year’s exposure to corporate compliance, ideally from a logistics, transportation or related industry
- Comprehensive relocation package available – remote working option not available
Application Process for VP Global Compliance – Qualified professionals are to submit resume to Steve Harrison at email@example.comPublished by Conselium Executive Search, the global leader in compliance search.